ageless now academy CURRICULUM
The I Am Ageless Now™ Foundational Training is a program designed to provide health and wellness professionals with the strategies for people to live pain-free—with vitality and the ability to be active—no matter what age they are.
Leslee will provide the tools and information you need to help your clients improve joint mobility and stability. These sessions bridge the gap between therapy and fitness, exploring many options to keep ALL of your clients young and active.
This training provides you with the Foundational Exercises that health and wellness fitness professionals can use in so many different scenarios: one-on-one/small group training, group fitness, coaches, sports teams - the possibilities are endless!
I Am Ageless Now Coaches will learn to offer sessions that are science based and embrace 4 main principles:
- Massage and Posture that keep keeps your fascia flexible
- Mindset & Mantras
- Movement to keep your body strong & flexible
- Mindful Nutrition
EXPLORE THE WHY BEHIND THE EXERCISE
Leslee will teach I Am Ageless Now Coaches to:
- Understand movement determined by the planes of motion
- Train the fascial lines and their relationship to the planes of motion and gravity.
- Utilize methods that improve the integrity of movement, joint stability, and mobility.
- Determine how postural issues affect movement quality and how to give specific exercises that will enable guests to move more efficiently.
- Be able to give a general assessment that clients will also understand and benefit from staying within their certification scope of practice.
- Gain the strategies and techniques to train for functional life.
- Experience many aspects of staying ageless from specific movement and exercise techniques to motivational cuing and mantras that work.
- Explore why fascia facilitates energy and how the muscles transmit force.
- Understand why massage and movement are the necessary combination to increase strength and flexibility.
- See how with each exercise there is specific cuing for alignment integrity for the joints.
Try this sequence below - you will never crunch again!
(If you don't have a Bender Ball, you can substitute a small pillow or rolled up towel)