& Fusions to Choose from
Barre Above offers classic barre choreography, plus options for Pilates, high-intently & strength, ballet trendy dance and active-aging fusion classes.
Science Meets Classic Barre
Barre Above blends the latest exercise science with the principals of the Lotte Burke method, the genesis of the Barre movement, delivering a fusion of ballet, pilates, yoga, and strength training in each workout
Barre for All Bodies
Designed for wide range of fitness levels, ages and bodies, complete with progressions so those new to fitness feel successful their first time and seasoned Barre enthusiasts will always feel challenged.
Custom & Pre-set Choreography
Class formats are completely customizable to match your clients’ needs and your teaching style. You can either follow our set class choreography or design your own creative classes utilizing our Barre Above online exercise library and example class templates.
New Musicality Method
Now you can teach Barre to the beat with the all new Online Musicality Method. In this training module you will learn the easy step-by-step methods of how to choreograph your barre movements to the beat of the music and the Art of Cueing. You’ll also learn how to command the room when you are teaching a class and how to create a great flowing class along with your favorite hit songs form Spofity and iTunes, or with continuous BPM fitness music from great companies such as Muscle Mix or Yes Music
With all Barre Above Programs you’ll Receive
- A complete turn key program to quickly start teaching your own Barre classes
- Flexible class formats that can be taught with to without a barre
- Custom and Pre-set Fusion choreography for designing popular classes with your personality
- No ongoing licensing fees
- Your own Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- Approved for CEC’s thru Canadian Certifying Agencies
- AFLCA 8, BCRPA 8, canfitpro 4 FIS & 4 PTS. CFES 8, SPRA 6, MFC 5
- Approved for CEC’s thru US Certifying Agencies
- NASM 0.8, ACE 0.8, SCW 0.8, AFFAA 8.0
- Simply attention d a one day training session and start teaching the next day