You’ll LeaRn How To
- Create and teach classic barre classes and fusion classes for all types fitness levels.
- Structure and effective 30,45,55, or 60 minute classes.
- Pattern exercise sequences that create strength gains, plus improve cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, endurance and posture.
- Teach a cohesive class for any type of room set up
- Cue for every type of learner
- Structure a warm-up that elevates core body temperature to optimum training conditions
- Blend fusion choreography to give personality to your class
- Teach in optimum sequence for barre workout
- Learn how to teach with a Barre or without!
- Structure exercises using bodyweight only plus portable fitness equipment such as Bender Balls, Gliding Discs, Weights, Tubing and more
- Musicality Method Lauren George teaches you the step-by-step method for choreography and Group X class to your favorite music
- AFLCA-7, BCRPA-8, canfitpro-4 FIS, 4 HWL & 4 PTS, CFES-8, MFC-5, SPRA-6
- ACE 1.2, AFAA 12.0, NASM 1.2, SCW 12.0
- Print & Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- Online access to the New Musically Method module
- 2 digital Barre workout videos
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Exclusive discounts on equipment and apparel