ageless now ACADEMY
The I Am Ageless Now Foundational Training is a method designed to provide fit pros with strategies they can use with their clients so they can live pain-free, with vitality and the ability to be active no matter what age they are
This method is easy for you to introduce to your clients and the movements can be done anywhere, any time. These exercises can be performed in only 10 minutes a day and can also be incorporated into one-one-on/small group/ group exercise/ mind-body/ corporate settings and more!
I Am Ageless Now Coaches will learn to offer sessions that are science-based and approachable, featuring mindful movement and motivational techniques. Explore the "WHY" behind the exercise!
Leslee will provide the tools and information you need to help your clients improve joint mobility and stability. These sessions bridge the gap between therapy and fitness, exploring many options to keep clients young and active.
Leslee will teach I Am Ageless Now Coaches to:
- Understand movement determined by the planes of motion
- Train the fascial lines and their relationship to the planes of motion and gravity.
- Utilize methods that improve the integrity of movement, joint stability, and mobility.
- Determine how postural issues affect movement quality and how to give specific exercises that will enable guests to move more efficiently.
- Be able to give a general assessment that clients will also understand and benefit from staying within their certification scope of practice.
- Gain the strategies and techniques to train for functional life.
- Experience many aspects of staying ageless from specific movement and exercise techniques to motivational cuing and mantras that work.
- Explore why fascia facilitates energy and how the muscles transmit force.
- Understand why massage and movement are the necessary combination to increase strength and flexibility.
- See how with each exercise there is specific cuing for alignment integrity for the joints.
- Understand the options for using the 50 Exercise Movement Library.