i am ageless now academy CURRICULUM
“I Am Ageless Now” is a program specifically designed to provide the strategies for people to live pain-free—with vitality and the ability to be active—no matter what age they are
With millions of active aging individuals, people need to know how to train with no pain! Our clients want to stay ageless! I Am Ageless Now coaches will learn to offer sessions that are science-based and approachable, featuring mindful movement and motivational techniques. Explore the "WHY" behind the exercise!
Leslee will provide the tools and information you need to help your clients improve joint mobility and stability. These sessions bridge the gap between therapy and fitness, exploring many options to keep clients young and active.
Leslee will specifically teach I Am Ageless Now Coaches to:
- Understand training the fascial lines and their relationship to the planes of motion and gravity.
- Utilize methods that improve the integrity of movement, joint stability, and mobility.
- Determine how postural issues affect movement quality and how to give specific exercises that will enable guests to move more efficiently.
- Be able to give a general assessment that clients will also understand and benefit from staying within their certification scope of practice.
- Gain the strategies and techniques to train for functional life.
- Experience many aspects of staying ageless from specific movement and exercise techniques to motivational cuing and mantras that work.
- Understand how the planes of motion dictate a chain reaction on the body and how this affects the facial lines.
- Explore why fascia facilitates energy and how the muscles transmit force.
- Why massage and movement are the necessary combination to increase strength and flexibility.
- Learn how with each exercise there is specific cuing for alignment integrity for the joints.
TRAIN your clients TO STAY MOBILE AND ACTIVE - LIVE WITH LESS PAIN!
Sedentary lifestyles have created a world of dysfunction for many people. It’s often said that “sitting is the new smoking.” Sitting for a long period of time compresses the spine and imbalances the rest of the body’s structure.
In today’s virtual world, our clients are all experiencing longer periods of sitting and/or not actively engaged in movement.
This method is so easy to follow
Your clients can practice these easy movements anywhere, any time. These exercises can be done in only 10 minutes! Great way to complement your current programming when you can't be with them 24 hours a day.
Everybody can find 10 minutes!